At Olegário Fernandes we understand that the security of the collected data from our website visitors is very important, so we respect the rules and regulations regarding data protection.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a small, sometimes encrypted, text file that stores Internet settings. Primary or Third Party Cookies: A cookie is either 'primary' or 'third party' cookies, depending on the domain that places the cookie on the device:
- Primary cookies are cookies that are placed by the site visited by the user (set by the domain of our site);
- Third-party cookies are cookies placed on your browser by a domain other than the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity places a cookie through that website, it is a third party cookie.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain retained and are always used when you revisit the site. They are used to target navigation according to the user's interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
Session Cookies: These are cookies that are only used during an online session, and which are deleted as soon as you leave the site. They are therefore temporary and are deleted as soon as you close your browser. The information obtained allows us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
Both session and persistent cookies can be deleted by you at any time using your browser settings.
1. What cookies do we use and for what purpose?
They help us organize our website or our product information and how to make that information more tailored to your interests or preferences. Cookies allow us to know who has visited, which pages and what content, to evaluate the frequency of visits to certain pages, to determine which areas of the website are favourite and to guide the general use of this site.
Depending on their function and purpose, cookies can be divided into four categories:
Essential Cookies: These are required to navigate the website and use its features. Without these cookies website functionality cannot be ensured, such as accessing secure areas of the website through login. Without these cookies, the services that require it cannot be provided. Your consent is not required to use this category of cookies.
We use essential cookies to:
- Identify and authenticate you on our website;
- Make sure you link to the right service when we make updates to the way the website works;
- For security reasons.
Performance cookies: They collect information about how the website is used - for example which pages a user visits most often or if they receive error messages from a page. These cookies do not store any information that allows the identification of the user. The information collected is aggregated and anonymous. These cookies are exclusively used to improve the performance of a website and the experience of its users.
We use performance cookies to:
- Statistical Analysis: Statistics about how the site is used;
- Affinity monitoring: Get feedback on the entities that one of our visitors also visits your site;
- Obtain data about the number of users viewing a product or service;
- Help us improve the site by measuring and identifying errors that may occur;
- Test different site designs.
Functionality Cookies: These allow our site to remember your preferences. For example, cookies avoid entering the username each time they access the site. Summing up, functionality cookies store your preferences regarding your use of the website, so you don't have to set it up again each time you visit.
We use functionality cookies to:
- Remember your settings and preferences, such as layout, colors, language preference, etc.;
- Remember if we have already asked you to complete a survey;
- Show you when you are logged in to the website;
- To show video content (when available).
Some of these cookies may be managed by third parties.
Advertising Cookies: These serve to target advertising based on the interests of each user, allowing to limit the number of times an ad is displayed. These cookies help measure the effectiveness of advertising. However, they do not identify the user. This information may be shared with third parties, for example advertisers. Advertising cookies are often linked to third parties pages.
We may use advertising cookies to:
- Customize advertising to suit your interests on the website;
- To improve the way we deliver advertising and measure the success of our online campaigns.
2. When we need your consent
3. How to manage cookies
Most browsers allow some control over cookies by managing browser settings. However, if you choose to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access some parts of the website.
Unless you adjust your browser settings to decline cookies, they will be enabled by our system whenever you visit our website.
Manage cookie settings. You can manage your cookies through your browser settings, usually available through the 'settings' or 'preferences' menu.
4. List of Cookies Used
Type of Cookie
Behavior (pages visited, path taken on the site,...);
Audience (geographic, language, gender, age,...);
Acquisition (device, how you came to the website);
Conversions (form completions,...).
Collect information and statistics, anonymously, about users who visit the website.
Helps to understand how users interact with the website and the various services.
Selected language, name, email and phone number.
Recall user-defined features on previous website visits.
Third Party Cookies
Visited pages, references, page clicks, tracking mouse movements on the website.
Information collection from external platforms as a complement to more effective information and statistics.