1. GENERAL INFORMATION
At Olegário Fernandes we understand that the use of your personal data requires your trust. Confidentiality and integrity of your personal data is one of our main concerns. We are bound to the highest standards of privacy and will only use your personal data for clearly identified purposes.
All the personal information collected will be used to help make your visit to our website as productive and enjoyable as possible.
2. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA DURING YOUR VISIT TO OUR WEBSITE
Your personal data will be collected and processed by Olegário Fernandes when you visit our website and / or in the following situations:
- If you contact us directly, namely through our website and show interest in our products;
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, and / or if you have other questions and send us a message through the website.
3. WHAT DATA CAN BE COLLECTED
Personal information may be requested such as:
- Contact Details: Name and email address.
- Website Usage Data: Information about how you use the website, including data collected through cookies or other tracking technologies. The IP address used by the device you used to access our website, the date and time of visit, browser and operating system used, and the pages you browsed through can be recorded. This data is collected to optimize and improve our website as well as our online services.
Olegário Fernandes assumes that the data collected were entered by the respective holder, who is over 16 years, and that the insertion was authorized by the same, being this data true and accurate.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSES WE USE YOUR DATA
Olegário Fernandes uses your personal data to respond to requests for information and questions as well as the sending of our Newsletter (whenever you have requested and / or authorized us to send it).
Whenever you use the option "Contact Us" of our website, and / or subscribe to our Newsletter the processing of your data occurs based on your consent (Art. 6 (1) al. A) GDPR).
We will treat your personal data as necessary to fulfill these obligations and will pass them on to the authorities upon notification. In addition, we will treat your personal data as necessary for legal actions.
5. THE RIGHTS OF THE HOLDER
By the law, the User is guaranteed at any time the right to access to data concerning him, to update and correct his personal data, as well as the right to delete or limit his processing, the portability of the data and oppose the processing of such data, subject to the legally foreseen conditions.
5.1. EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS
You may exercise these rights upon request to: email@example.com
Your requests will be handled with special care so that we can ensure the fulfillment of your rights. You may be required to provide proof of your identity to ensure that the sharing of personal data is only with the holder.
Please be aware that in certain cases (eg due to legal requirements, resolving disputes, preventing fraud, for our legitimate interests and enforcing our agreements) your request may not be satisfied immediately.
Anyway, you shall be informed of the measures taken within one month from the time the request is made.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Competent Supervisory Authority, in particular with the CNPD – Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (National Data Protection Commission), if you believe that the processing of your data violates the law.
6. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies may be used on this website to ensure a proper user experience.
A cookie is a small, sometimes encrypted text file that stores Internet settings. It is downloaded the first time you visit a website. Some cookies expire when the browser is closed and are therefore deleted when you leave the session. Others stay on your device and allow us, or our partners, to identify your browser on your next visit to our website.
You can delete cookies at any time or automatically set their block via your browser. However, disabling cookies may prevent some services from functioning properly, partially or totally affecting website navigation.
7. DATA SHARING
Olegário Fernandes may communicate your personal data to / when:
- Such data communications are necessary or appropriate (i) under applicable law (ii) within the scope of a legal obligation / court order, (iii) a resolution of the National Data Protection Commission or other authority (iv) to respond to requests from public or governmental authorities.
8. PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Your personal data will only be archived if this is your option, if you register or contact us via our website.
In accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR, your Personal Data will be stored for the period of time necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or for the period necessary to fulfill your obligations under the european law and regulations, to which Olegário Fernandes has to respond.
If you have consented to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, that data will be retained until consent has been revoked.
9. HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SAFE
We take all security measures to ensure that your data during the registration process is adequately protected. These measures include, but are not limited to:
- Encryption: All data transmitted on the website uses the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) standard. SSL is a proven secure standard. You can confirm that the connection is secure by using the https: // (...) attachment on the browser address and / or the browser lock icon;
- Restricted personal access to your personal data based on granularity criteria and only for the purposes communicated;
- Highly confidential data storage only in encrypted form;
- Protection of IT systems through firewalls to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data;
- Continuous monitoring of access to information technology systems to detect and prevent misuse of your personal data.